• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: LEE!!!!

33 posts in this topic

Looking for some decently (in other words, not to expensive) OA done by Jim Lee.... takeit.gif

Looking for some decently (in other words, not to expensive) OA done by Jim Lee.... takeit.gif

won't find too much there that is "not too expensive"

Anybody got a few grand their not using... 893whatthe.gifcloud9.gif

leewarnerlitho.jpg

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Thank you...thank you...but I just posted it...I didnt actually draw it! grin.gif

Well no 893censored-thumb.gif.

I wish I had the kind of money to throw down on something like that. That would look great in a frame hanging on my wall.

your not the only one... frown.gif

Did anyone see the Supergirl he did that Albert had on his site? $2.5K On Hold I think he still has the scan up. Man it looked good.

devil.gif

and now that canary piece is on some site for $1K....lol!!! if it wasn't personalized it might have a shot at that price if someone was somkin some serious crack.

Is there such a thing as "unserious" crack? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The prices are getting to a point where it seems like it alienates fans that don't have thousands of dollars kicking around. Does Lee even do convention sketches anymore?

The prices are getting to a point where it seems like it alienates fans that don't have thousands of dollars kicking around. Does Lee even do convention sketches anymore?

Makes me wonder how much they get on a kick back from the sale 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know he will not sketch a comic book.

Makes me wonder how much they get on a kick back from the sale 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

By "they" you mean Albert? The standard is 30-40%.

By "they" you mean Albert? The standard is 30-40%.

Actually, I meant the artist...