• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S: Superman/Batman 1-20 + Secret Origins 2003

7 posts in this topic

Okay folks, Superman/Batman 1-20 + Secret Origins 2003.

21 books total. All NM. All 1st print. Price $140

Issue #1 alone goes for up to $40 and Secret Origins for around $30. The thing about Secret Origins is it came out before issue #1 and was heavily under-ordered by retailers who didn't know the significance of the books.

What's more issues #1-5 are newsstand UPC variants. When you think that a book like this was probably sold 95% in the direct market it makes these rare and if marketed properly on eBay who knows what they might sell for?

Just use the takeit.gif and their yours.

BTW anyone who hasn't checked this book out it is far and away the best superhero material out there. All written by Jeph Loeb with arcs by McGuinness, Turner as well as issues by Pacheco and Lee. Check out the cover gallery below

http://www.comics.org/covers.lasso?SeriesID=11863

Someday people will realize that these are pretty tough to get (Secret Files & Origins). I'm having a hell of a time locating some of them. Fortuantely, someone in Rhode Island recently found me this issue or I wouldn't have it.

Pat