• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 251 NM- (raw) ow/w pages

15 posts in this topic

I'm averaging time for about 2 scans a day now... since the Cap 143 CGC 9.6 is pretty much sold and I was going to scan that, this is the next book I was to put up... and I was PMing with someone in interest for this book. However, he very reasonably requested a scan. I will put a scan up of this tomorrow morning -- and I FULLY expect that on a raw book, people will want to see the scan first.

However, I thought I'd make the same offer to everyone here on the boards. Tomorrow morning, price is $145 for this book.

Don't make me scan it (i.e. you save me some time and effort)...

Price is $130 shipped for the book, returns accepted, I pay shipping both ways.

But I expect that I will scan this book tomorrow, just thought I'd post the offer.

PM if interested.

Just playing Devils Advocate here...

I can buy this book sight unseen, pay you, you ship it. I dont like the grade or don't agree with it (because I haven't seen the book), I ship it back, you pay for the return shipping and the circle starts all over again? I think that seems like more work than scanning a front cover?

Foolkiller, I would be careful with this route, seems like it could be a headache in the end...?

I wouldn't want you to get hosed... frustrated.gif

I wouldn't want you to get hosed...

I've never had a problem with forum members... on ebay, I'd never do this. Always sell with a scan. But i've had about 70-80% sell through on this method. On this book, I expect to have to scan the book... which is no problem for me.

And again, not one person has returned a book to me that was sight unseen... but... I know on this one, it's a book I have to scan and put up.

I'm sure he won't mind my posting -- but Nikos bought it. Hey -- I really thought that a scan was necessary -- but -- as I said, I put these books up with intention to scan, a few I do (like Hawkman 7 and Defenders 10) most others, people just buy em -- I dunno, guess the lazyness discount works.

I hear you, I hear you... hey man, as I said via PM, I agree with wanting a scan if you have no experience with someone --

But -- I guess people have come to trust my grading here... and if I weren't so busy, I'd love to scan more just to show people some of the beautiful books I've offered.

I will be scanning, possibly tomorrow, a group of 9.8 Bat books that Ronm3 didn't need.... so you'll get a sense then hopefully. Might have to help somebody blow up the scans for me though...

I hear you, I hear you... hey man, as I said via PM, I agree with wanting a scan if you have no experience with someone --

But -- I guess people have come to trust my grading here... and if I weren't so busy, I'd love to scan more just to show people some of the beautiful books I've offered.

I will be scanning, possibly tomorrow, a group of 9.8 Bat books that Ronm3 didn't need.... so you'll get a sense then hopefully. Might have to help somebody blow up the scans for me though...

Now there is where I can spend money. I love picking up Ron's rejects.