• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man #1

20 posts in this topic

First of all welcome to the boards. I'll give it a 4.0 This comic is highly sought after. Not by me, but many other board members are jealous, providing that you do own the book. If not tonofbricks.gif

Well my mother doesn't have a copy and neither do I. Nice solid VG 4.0 even with the reader's crease.

Dan

Sorry... I just see a lot of this title I guess... blush.gif

Nice. Lucky you. Welcome to the boards btw. Silver-age Spidey collector?

Dan

Hi.. thanks. Actually I've been mostly into MA books for Spidey and everything Hulk but these are two titles I've dug since I could read. I figure what better way to start with the SA issues of this series than with the first. I just bought this the other day but it's been #1 on my list for the last 10 years...

...and now I'm broke. foreheadslap.gif

Man... I guess I'm pretty lucky then. When I bought it there was no grade given but a few good photos. I guess I didn't realize it would be in this good of shape but now realize, even after my Ebay incident I took a big risk in buying it. Sorry if I've come off as snooty.

4.0----nice to see a midgrade copy of this book that doesn't have chipping on the right edge!

Isn't there a modest amount about 1/3rd down by Reed's lab equipment?

Don't get me wrong - its beautiful and I wish it was mine! thumbsup2.gif

4.0----nice to see a midgrade copy of this book that doesn't have chipping on the right edge!

Isn't there a modest amount about 1/3rd down by Reed's lab equipment?

Don't get me wrong - its beautiful and I wish it was mine! thumbsup2.gif

Hmmm... trying to find it. I suck at finding those. L or R side?

when you'll be tiered of having such a low grade copy in your coll. just let me know... grin.gifflowerred.gif

regards

Welp, now's your chance. Wife's pregnant. These gotta go.

I can't afford a 1 right now but do you have others for sale? smile.gif