• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DAVID FINCH & CHARLIE HUSTON IN-STORE SIGNING @ 1,000,000 COMIX TORONTO MAY 13

106 posts in this topic

Thank you to everyone that attended the signing this past Saturday. 893applaud-thumb.gif

A big thank you to David Finch & Charlie Huston. thumbsup2.gif

Who both took time out their very busy schedules to drive/fly up to Toronto to hang out a bit and a sign/sketch for 4 hours +.

Three lucky winners won sketches by Dave:

sketches.jpg

Thank you to Chris (1,000,000 Comixs) & Tim (mitol) for their friendship, support and OUTSTANDING team-work.

(l-r) Chris, Dave, Tim, Tiz & Charlie.

finchhustonsigning016.jpg

The staff at 1,000,000 Comix. The stores that participated in advertising for the signing.

The entire Gaincoulas family, Spencer Beck, Paul Litch, Harshen Patel, Gemma Adel (and the rest of the staff at CGC).

And everyone else who chipped in to make this a fun and very successful in-store signing. (AG,KB,SD,JC)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Comicfreak/Tiz

WOW

i as a fan am blow away,

as a store owner i am equally overjoyed and proud.

i have'nt had this much fun in a very long time.

WOW

ok now that i'm back in the real world:

I would like to thank first and foremost tiz and timmy.

they worked long and hard to make this great event the success it was. they are what i would call true friends. guys, i look forward to working together again in the near future. also our next dinner..it's tiz's turn to pay...lol

i want to wish all the best and continude success to david finch and charles huston. they went well above and beyond for us. two of the best guys i've had the pleasure in meeting.

to all the great fans who came and stood in line for david and charles. this event would'nt have been special without you. i'm glad we got everyone's comics and novel's signed. congradulations to the sketch winners and the moon knight wolverine art piece winner. the sketches were awesome.

to all the boys at cgc for their cooperation/promotion and help. with special thanks to paul litch(all your words of wisdom and advice) and harshen patel(just for being you). first rounds on me.

this was a great experience for me and 1 000 000 comix. an experience i look forward to repeating again. thumbsup2.gif

chris

1 000 000 comix