• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

name for my dc 100 pager registry....

35 posts in this topic

i will be starting to collect those 100 pagers, so I need a name for the registry....I'm trying to give greggy a run for his title, but it will take quite a while to complete....

I thought of "sweeter than sweet"...anyone got a better name?

You're trying to give greggy a run for his title? screwy.gif

In that case, how about "2nd Place", or maybe "The Bridesmaid's Collection"? 27_laughing.gif

i will be starting to collect those 100 pagers, so I need a name for the registry....I'm trying to give greggy a run for his title, but it will take quite a while to complete....

Chasing Loey? The who wears short shorts collection? 100 pages of graemlins? confused-smiley-013.gif

I suppose you're the one who bought the Brave & Bold 112 CGC 9.8 for the low low price of only $600 from Comiclink.

If you have enough money, you can eventually have the best collection.

You will be the envy of approximately 3 people, 4 if you count yourself.

confused-smiley-013.gif

You're trying to give greggy a run for his title? screwy.gif

In that case, how about "2nd Place", or maybe "The Bridesmaid's Collection"? 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif Continuing on that theme, how about the "Avis Collection"?

Here's an idea: Since money means nothing to you, just offer $1000 for any highest graded 100 pager. You'll get there in no time. Heck, even Greggy himself might be tempted! 27_laughing.gifmakepoint.gif

Who cares. Dook just lost so yay.gif

893whatthe.gif yessssssssssss now I really don't care who wins, ABBD 893applaud-thumb.gif

poor j.j. looked like he was going to cry at the end. i hope kryzyzewski rubbed his little head and whispered positive thoughts to him

poor j.j. looked like he was going to cry at the end. i hope kryzyzewski rubbed his little head and whispered positive thoughts to him

I don't like Redick as much as the other guy...but can appreciate how a guy would be emotional over playing his last college game...

Jim

I don't like Redick as much as the other guy...but can appreciate how a guy would be emotional over playing his last college game...

Jim

oh are you getting all serious on me now?

foreheadslap.gif

j.j. is a dookie. he gets afforded respect and smack talk in equal shares