• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Jones graphic novel???

5 posts in this topic

I was just curious... I picked up the first issue of Flinch that was put out by Vertigo in the late 90's and well, I just have to say it pretty muched ruled in the same way that twisted Tales and Alien Worlds ruled back in the eary 80's. I was curious to if Vertigo ever collected it in a graphic? And if not, why the hell not?

Anyone else read this? I am dying to read the rest of the issues.

Also, when the hell is TT's and AW's coming out in graphic format, I know Macfarlane owns the rights and is working on TV series for at least one of them. Anyone?

Thanks in advance

chris

Flinch was a great series, I have the entire run. I just wish that it had continued longer.

If you are a Bruce Jones fan check out this Marvel Graphic Novel if you haven't already, some good Jonesin' thumbsup2.gif!

647595-Arena.jpg

Thanks man... that looks great to me. I really wish Jones just did Horror anthology's for forever and ever. Thats just me. Love his super hero stuff, but man'O man was his horror stuff cool. Not scary per say, but just freak'n cool. Once again... Thanks for the heads up.

Anything else out there that anyone can recomend?

'best

Chris

As a collector of almost all of the Vertigo Comics produced, I would agree on your assessment. It is sad that an anthology series(or mini) such as Flinch didn't last. Wastelands(DC) is another I recommend. Just for the simple fact that Del Close recants part of his life in the maxiseries. A prime example that truth is stranger than fiction. Also, there is a superhero send up that is quite good.

Anything else out there that anyone can recomend?

This 5 issue series has great art although it's kind of dissapointing to view Corbens artwork in black and white!

1164398-RipInTime%231.jpg

589a9022934e7_1164398-RipInTime1.jpg.f955ca36f7d8587c9dd1bbb2a94b4d58.jpg