• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it too early to talk about Heroescon 2006

76 posts in this topic

i will be there, half day Sat and all day Sun in finecomics' booth. make sure you stop by and say hello.

forum dinner is a definite. i'm a local. let me know what kind of food you guys like as we get close, and we can try to get a spot secured.

Charlotte has about five hundred great restaurants, of all stripe, so whatever people are fired up for. Italian, Steak, Thai, Chinese, American eclectic, French, etc

I like that pizza place across the street but it's not designed for a large sitting.

dude. seriously, there are like a thousand great restaurants in this town. we'll hook something up. we have like 3 months

Is there any good Mexican food down there?

Mexican, Spanish, Brazilian, Japanese...whatever. We've got a whole #@&%-load of authentic Mexican places, on account of all the extralegals we have coming to our state. there's a road not too terribly far from the Con full of restaurants where you must speak Spanish to order

Is there any good Mexican food down there?

Mexican, Spanish, Brazilian, Japanese...whatever. We've got a whole #@&%-load of authentic Mexican places, on account of all the extralegals we have coming to our state. there's a road not too terribly far from the Con full of restaurants where you must speak Spanish to order

I remember eating at a place called the Herferd Barn. Great steaks and such.

Ill be there at least one day and hopefully more. Would ideally like to be there on Sunday as people are closing up. Definatly stop by finecomics joint and chill with me and Sal. yay.gif

I am going to it. Where gonna be in NC June 29th, and not leave till July 5th.

Talk about a nice long vacation. laugh.gif

P.S. Anyone have advice??? laugh.gif

Since this'll be my first real comicon, I need to learn something from the amatures and pros!