• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want the DVD~ Justice League season one

40 posts in this topic

I saw the ad for it at least fives times last night on Sci-Fi while watching Doctor Who. It must be out. You know how many comericals they run per hour... tongue.giffrustrated.gif

Yo ~ Comic Supply? shy.gif

flowerred.gif

I've used them multiple times and very reliable!! They are a pretty well known on-line only DVD store. They are usually the cheapest place to get movies on-line when you factor in sales tax and shipping.....

because I havent had anything to do with you lately. Same goes for Jbone. I havent seen him in forever.

I think it is time to resurrect MajorKhaos' list of "People To Kill"!

I will put you back. The list is worthless because of Skinny and Beyonder anyway.

because I havent had anything to do with you lately. Same goes for Jbone. I havent seen him in forever.

I will put you back. The list is worthless because of Skinny and Beyonder anyway.

True. You need some Pure Evil™ on that thing.

True. You need some Pure Evil™ on that thing.

That you are my good sir.