• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what did Darth get for his Birthday?

6 posts in this topic

Some quality time with my kids cloud9.gif

I gave up buying comics for Lent frown.gif Will be back in action after Easter Sunday... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Wife and I will be going out for dinner with firends and a movie tomorrow night to celebrate.

Here's a more important gift: my pick of 3 possible new jobs come Monday tongue.gif

Ever since Ellen came into my life, I dont want anything else but that.

Good for you

BTw, Happy Belated B day, not many good movies out now.. good luck with that movie thing. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I gave up buying comics for Lent frown.gif Will be back in action after Easter Sunday... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Wife and I will be going out for dinner with firends and a movie tomorrow night to celebrate.

Here's a more important gift: my pick of 3 possible new jobs come Monday tongue.gif

1) YOU gave up buying comics for Lent? Comic stores already are in trouble. poke2.gif

2) No tix to the Mason game?

3) Excellent!