• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone notice the Batman 3 on CLINK

9 posts in this topic

The Batman 3 in their current GA auction just sold at Heritage's last auction. Sort of interesting whoever bought it is flipping immediately on CLINK. I passed on Heritage because of the tears on the bottom cover.

CLINK Batman 3

Heritage Batman 3

Buy MY Batman 3 on CL. Must have sat in a Church-like cabinet in my friend's parents house for 60 years to preserve those pages.

http://www.comiclink.com/./itemdetail.as...DDESC&id=638899

Congrats Ron!

I think Batman 3 is a tough book to find (similar to 14). Seems a lot have poorly trimmed bottom edges or have poor centering. Did you look at the 14 in 9.4 on Heritage? It also has the shadow on the bottom edge. I don't know what it is about that book. Who did you get the 7.5 from?

Greg

I did, now comes the upgrade cycle. I have about 15 issues I want to upgrade and Batman 3 is one of them. Mine has moderate restoration.

That is amazing to have the whole run. How long did it take you to complete it?

I am thinking about buying a restored Batman 1 to start and then work my way towards an unrestored.

As far as Batman 70-130 I am going to take what I can get and then work my way from there.

I started in 1976. Back then, it was tough to find the older stuff so I bought whatever I could find. I did a little mail order but got screwed most of the time so I quit. I finished the run in 2002. I still want to upgade a few books but now it is really a money game since most stuff is readily available but I can't afford to grab it all. Definitely the stuff from 70 to 130 are the hardest to find in decent shape. Also, 63 is real tough in decent shape. Good luck on the quest!