• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTS Infinite Crisis RRP

15 posts in this topic

Before I list this on eBay tonight I figured I would throw it up on here. Pm me with offers. Trades are a possibility too. This book should have received a 9.6 in my opinion.

1166803-PICT0109.jpg

This has to be one of Jim Lee's Best covers. I wish this cover was for sale.

This has to be one of Jim Lee's Best covers. I wish this cover was for sale.

I agree that it is a beautiful cover. I am only selling it to buy something else that I really want. If not for the other book, I would keep this and have it signed by Lee and regraded as a SS.

How much are you looking for, if Rich didn't take it. Same goes for the Superman 204. No Superman/Batman or Jim Lee Batman?

The Infinite Crisis is up on eBay. If you want the Superman 204 RRP send me an offer. My LCS still has the Superman/Batman so I can find out how much that one is if you want.

Yeah, please check that out for us! Only one of two books i need to complete my Superman/Batman set.

I'll watch the IC but haven't been collecting the series. It's really tempting though as that's one of the nicest covers i've seen in years.