• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOT comics but still looking to sell

22 posts in this topic

Over the past 10 years, from trades, store stock and buying meyself I have gathered a LARGE amount of action figures and toys

I know this is a comics board but I am looking to move these and do not know where to turn.

Its a large amount of various marvel action figures (pre legends) star wars, star trek and starting lineup from all sports. (Also Barbie dolls is thats of interest to anyone)

If anyone has interest in any of these pm me with what your interests are or intersted in ( I do not have a list of everything atm but am beginning to work on it)

** Or if anyone knows a site or a place to move any or all of this stuff a pm with that information will be greatly welcomed.

I am looking to move these and will go low

Like a used car salesman, no reasonable offer will be refused (and a few unreasonable offers will stil be accepted) insane.gif

PM me if you have any Final Fantasy, Zelda, Secret Wars, 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime or a Yak Face.

893applaud-thumb.gif

hi.gif

You'll never see a 20th Ann Optimus Oprime for $65 anymore.

I got mine from Walmart, last two on the shelf. cloud9.gif

Good luck getting this beatuy off me. devil.gif

I left it out of it's box for a solid week. Then packed it back up in the box, to keep it as mint as I can, and now it's on the highest shelf I have displaying, and at the same time, in a safe distance. (His Matrix I left in his Chest, where it should be.)

Belive it: It took me 2 freaken months before I was allowed to get it.

The day I was in walmart, they had about 10(maybe less, I was to excited to count) of these shoved up on the top where no one would be able to see them, I ment to look for it, found it, rushed the hell down the alse to tell mom that I found it, man she nearly went out of her skin, but she said to wait about 2 months, I waited, with my stomach churning every day that went buy fearing it would be sold out by then, I knew it was hot as hell. So, after enough badgering, and always reminding her about it, we went back, and I got one! acclaim.gif

I left it out of it's box for a solid week. Then packed it back up in the box, to keep it as mint as I can, and now it's on the highest shelf I have displaying, and at the same time, in a safe distance. (His Matrix I left in his Chest, where it should be.)

The day I was in walmart, they had about 10(maybe less, I was to excited to count) of these shoved up on the top where no one would be able to see them, I ment to look for it, found it, rushed the hell down the alse to tell mom that I found it, man she nearly went out of her skin, but she said to wait about 2 months, I waited, with my stomach churning every day that went buy fearing it would be sold out by then, I knew it was hot as hell. So, after enough badgering, and always reminding her about it, we went back, and I got one! acclaim.gif

Gee I feel guilty for owning 3 devil.gif

One I have open and on dislplay.

One I have Mint in box

One I have open and I am repainting

One I have open and on dislplay.

One I have Mint in box

893censored-thumb.gif

You lucky 893censored-thumb.gif

Is it the commemorative version? The packaging was identical to the original?

If you mean the Toys R Us re do of the original........Nope.

It's the 20th Ann optimus20th.JPG

Note: Not mine above.

It was part of a line of "Masterpieces" from Hasbro & Japan's Takara

The Japan varies from the Hasbro US edition alittle.

But is still worth more then the US. (Go figure.......US has "battle" damage

and the Japan version is normal "like he never got hurt")

http://bwtf.com/masterpiece/

http://bwtf.com/masterpiece/convoy/

There was one more to the Series, Magnus.

Who is white, and LOOKS NO DIFFRENT THEN OPTIMUS.

And was made for Japan only.

Yeah, I have the Toys-R-Us version. What is it going for?

The white semi's name is evading me for some reason (with the light blue trailer). Got that one too. Loved the commemorative versions. Look exactly like the originals.

Pat

When they originally came out, they was 60 (Walmart price) + tax.

Now they go on ebay for WAY over $100 Evem 150 at times.

The toy is made out of heavy metal, and plastic.

I loved the Commerative series aswell.

I have five of them cloud9.gif

The TRU version you have, could be going for 100 aswell.

Maybe. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

One I have open and on display.

One I have Mint in box

893censored-thumb.gif

Thank You

The open one on dispaly is Japanese version

One I have Mint in box

893censored-thumb.gif

Thank You

I would have kept that MIB.......

I want the Takara version so bad. laugh.gif

Someday.

Wasnt there a Coke? or pepsi or something like that version of the Original Optimus Prime? Big money if still in box i imagine?

There was a Coke to mty knowledge

And two versions of this Pepsi one.

There was one, whena month ago I searched for it again, and found a diffrent version.

And yes, it's worth money.

There was a coke version? All my years of collecting TFs and I only knew of the Pepsi Prime. I know G1 Prime has bloated fists and guns, and various roller colors, and different size smoke stacks. But a Coke version? I think someone is messing with us.

One I have Mint in box

893censored-thumb.gif

Thank You

I would have kept that MIB.......

I want the Takara version so bad. laugh.gif

Someday.

I like it with no battle damage and the larger smoke stacks so its on display but I think I still have the orginal box

There was a coke version? All my years of collecting TFs and I only knew of the Pepsi Prime. I know G1 Prime has bloated fists and guns, and various roller colors, and different size smoke stacks. But a Coke version? I think someone is messing with us.

Yeah, there is no Coke. I just realized that. lol

But there are pepsi versions.