• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB

14 posts in this topic

I would like to take a long break from collecting for awhile, but I would like to complete a short wantlist before doing so. Anyone have these?

VF or better (keys can go lower) with nice centering.

Albedo 2

All Star Western 10, 11

ASM 121

Avengers 94

Batman 235, 243, 245

Brave & Bold 93

Creepy 32

Detective 404, 407, 408, 413

HOM 177, 190

Showcase 58

SSWS 138, 145, 151, 154

Strange Adventures 205, 216

Tomahawk 116, 123

I don't blame you man. I'm considering doing the same thing.

Pat

I'm with you guys. I love the comics, but when I nail the 20 or so BA war books I need, then I'm hanging it up for a few months. Maybe build up a war chest to start nailing the silver age books I need.

It's good to have a little time away... actually enjoy the books you have instead of fretting about the books you don't.

Shep

why do you want to take a break.....still going to be frequenting the boards? what about cons?

I just need to concentrate on finding a new job. I am also seriously considering getting an MBA (hopefully from Northwestern/Kellogg) and I need to study for and take the GMAT.

As for the boards, I want to cut back on that too. I will still visit the marketplace, but I don't really look at Comics General much anymore and I hope that trend continues.

No worries about the cons though. I am REALLY going to try and make SD this year and I wouldn't miss Chicago for the world!

I am also seriously considering getting an MBA (hopefully from Northwestern/Kellogg) and I need to study for and take the GMAT.

screwy.gif

No good? confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh no, the comment was certainly not directed at Northwestern. More at the change of career path, why? or the need to study for the GMAT, why? Both of which you don't have to answer. We all know why.

I am also seriously considering getting an MBA (hopefully from Northwestern/Kellogg) and I need to study for and take the GMAT.

screwy.gif

No good? confused-smiley-013.gif

Oh no, the comment was certainly not directed at Northwestern. More at the change of career path, why? or the need to study for the GMAT, why? Both of which you don't have to answer. We all know why.

You can never have too many degrees poke2.gif27_laughing.gif