• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The History of Darthdiesel (aka "I collected the little Smurf figures")

30 posts in this topic

Seriously Darth, I've never bought any books from you, but if I ever need a CGC 10.0 copy of a book printed within the preceding 3 weeks, you'll be the first guy I call.

Khaos, I've got prescreened CGC 10.0 Rawhide Kid: Slap Leather 1-5 on the way, just the way you like it! grin.gif

Seriously Darth, I've never bought any books from you, but if I ever need a CGC 10.0 copy of a book printed within the preceding 3 weeks, you'll be the first guy I call.

Khaos, I've got prescreened CGC 10.0 Rawhide Kid: Slap Leather 1-5 on the way, just the way you like it! grin.gif

I love that book! I also love the fact that the Local Shop is trying to sell copies of #1 for $25! What's up with that?!?!?! lol

And am I to understand that you're naming your baby "Logan"??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

I love that book! I also love the fact that the Local Shop is trying to sell copies of #1 for $25! What's up with that?!?!?! lol

And am I to understand that you're naming your baby "Logan"??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif

Yes... Logan will be his name. Very masculine name...tested well with the family, and wife approved. No one messes with a Logan...

Yes... Logan will be his name. Very masculine name...tested well with the family, and wife approved. No one messes with a Logan...

Darth! Let me tell you, Logan is a FINE name! Possibly the finest name of them all. And when people ask, "Is that your FIRST name or your LAST name?" Little Logan will simply be able to reply, "Yep." (He must then walk off into the sunset. Or mysteriously disappear into the night. He could try smoke bombs, but those are a little hokey for modern tastes.) Ah, to be named Logan is truly a wonderful thing... chicks love a guy named "Logan." For some, it brings up fond memories of the "Baby-Sitters Club" books and the hunky, dreamy Logan who made his way through all the hoochies in said club... for others, the name "Logan" stirs memories of "Logan" from >insert name of soap opera here because they've all had one< and those Logans are hunky and dreamy in their own right.

Yes, the name "Logan" is the mark of a charismatic, good-looking, well-educated, refined, classy, stand-up, Christ-like figure of moral stability and great virility. I commend you on your choice in names! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Yours truly,

Logan

Bug, what's with you lately? A sincere post without any sarcasm, and the other day a comic related post?

confused.gif

makepoint.gif

I think I'm coming down with something. crazy.gif

Besides.......I've been making all of by "aggrevation" posts up in the water cooler. insane.gif

Bug, what's with you lately? A sincere post without any sarcasm, and the other day a comic related post?

confused.gif

makepoint.gif

Besides.......I've been making all of by "aggrevation" posts up in the water cooler. insane.gif

Wimp! cloud9.gif

confused.gif

makepoint.gif

Wimp! cloud9.gif

Stop trolling me........Trolly McTrollster. boo.gif