• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pgx to cgc

24 posts in this topic

the detective work here is amazing.....I'm not expecting a 9.9, but hopefully a 9.8. I will send it in slabbed, thanks ffb and all who posted.

Yes, then you can put it in your registry, and be one comic closer to having a better set than Greggy.

Have you decided on a name for your registry set yet?

no .....but i'm actually having fun collecting again....I know you think I'm crazy, but for me it's fun, and right now I have the funds to do it. Will I get my money out of it? probably not, but i'll hang on to them for a while so who knows...

I had my batman collection for 18 years before I sold it.

Speaking of which, I just bought back one of my batman's from ron.....not a bad price ... poke2.gif

the detective work here is amazing.....I'm not expecting a 9.9, but hopefully a 9.8. I will send it in slabbed, thanks ffb and all who posted.

If it is the Shazam #8 you are talking about, aren't you concerned with all of the dicussions on these boards regarding the seller?