• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: DC Bronze Age Horror Starting NOW!!!!!

78 posts in this topic

Thought you liked Swampy, and you are dumping this already 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Will never figure out DC fanboys tongue.gif

I have found a better book. Just going to have to bite the bullet and sell this one or trade it out. Cash would be better or Cash and Trade. I am pretty Flexible that way. Say, since someone is throwing out Batman/Detectives. How about an SS Batman 400?

Thought you liked Swampy, and you are dumping this already 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have found a better book. Just going to have to bite the bullet and sell this one or trade it out. Cash would be better or Cash and Trade. I am pretty Flexible that way. Say, since someone is throwing out Batman/Detectives. How about an SS Batman 400?

Rather a Bats 400 than a Tec 476? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd post scans of the book pre-slabbing, but you couldn't see them anyway. Nicest "8.0" on the planet. gossip.gif

I'd post scans of the book pre-slabbing, but you couldn't see them anyway. Nicest "8.0" on the planet. gossip.gif

I would rather have the Batman 400 too.

I would rather have the Batman 400 too.

I'll let you know once I've got one "done". devil.gif