• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: DC Bronze Age Horror Starting NOW!!!!!

78 posts in this topic

Heck, I am going to leave this up for the weekend, No box yet!! Offers entertaining.

Okay,

I am placing for sale Swamp Thing #9, 9.6 Off-White to White. $80 shipped. International Shipping extra.

CGC ID: 0132908012

comicimage-0132908012-obverse.jpg

I can honestly say that this is the first time I have come to the member's forum for selling and seen how it operates. Watching Tim move these Wrightson's is making me think hard about possibly moving some of my books. I think I could make some of you guys pretty happy, but i'm not cheap. grin.gif

Good job Tim, you should sell cars.

Scott

27_laughing.gif

Not making fun of you, Scott, just that a friend and I were discussing back-handed comments just the other day and......well, this one would fit the bill. 893applaud-thumb.gif

The only response would be: "Well, thanks........I guess." confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

Not making fun of you, Scott, just that a friend and I were discussing back-handed comments just the other day and......well, this one would fit the bill. 893applaud-thumb.gif

The only response would be: "Well, thanks........I guess." confused-smiley-013.gif

You know, i kind of see your point. Most car salesmen are a pretty smarmy lot....no offense to any board members that sell cars. I guess i should have said that Tim could sell ice to eskimos....how is that? laugh.gif

If I don't sell this by Noon Tomorrow it goes back in my box bumpit.gif!!!!

I am placing for sale Swamp Thing #9, 9.6 Off-White to White. $65 shipped. International Shipping extra.

I am placing for sale Swamp Thing #9, 9.6 Off-White to White. $65 shipped. International Shipping extra.

takeit.gif