• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yes, who doesn't love Infinity Gauntlet stuff?

30 posts in this topic

Well, I'm a sucker... I bought the new printing of the Silver Surfer/Thanos tpb trade that came out, had to buy a new printing of the Infinity Gauntlet (yes I already owned the trade) and now this week will feel compelled to buy the Infinity War.

*sigh*

Good thing I remember these stories fondly. Infinity War will be a tough reread... it wasn't that great the first time.

Thanks for the offer bluto, but I own the originals, I own the originals of the Thanos Quest (though I probably will sell), the surfer issues, the Infinity Gauntlet, War and Crusade but in my stupidity state am going to buy the trades anyway.

Classic read. Thanos Quest, Infinity Gauntlet, Silver Surfer... Some of the best stuff to come out of the early 90's in fact. And tracking down a true NM copy of Thanos Quest books 1 & 2 isn't as easy a task as you'd think.

The rest of the 'Infinity' titles should be burned in a big bond fire, never spoken about again and eventually erased from the minds of humanity.

If your a big Thanos fan like I am, Infinity Gauntlet is probably the peek of Thanos's career. thumbsup2.gif [disclaimer: others may disagree]

If your a big Thanos fan like I am, Infinity Gauntlet is probably the peek of Thanos's career. thumbsup2.gif [disclaimer: others may disagree]

I personally thought the best Thanos story was Avengers Ann 7/MTU Ann. 2 followed closely by Thanos Quest.

I personally thought the best Thanos story was Avengers Ann 7/MTU Ann. 2 followed closely by Thanos Quest.

Your the person I was thinking about Joe when I posted the disclaimer. 27_laughing.gif

And yes, on your suggestion, I went and bought some readers of Avengers Ann 7/MTU Ann. 2 and found them extremely enjoyable.

Infinity War will be a tough reread... it wasn't that great the first time.

It did have a great dialogue exchange, though...

GALACTUS: "Quiet fool! Mighty Galactus knows what must be done."

THANOS: "Does Mighty Galactus also know we have little chance of outrunning the disturbance?"

GALACTUS: "Does annoying Thanos have an alternative suggestion?"

THANOS: "No."

GALACTUS: "Then let silence reign."

Infinity War will be a tough reread... it wasn't that great the first time.

It did have a great dialogue exchange, though...

GALACTUS: "Quiet fool! Mighty Galactus knows what must be done."

THANOS: "Does Mighty Galactus also know we have little chance of outrunning the disturbance?"

GALACTUS: "Does annoying Thanos have an alternative suggestion?"

THANOS: "No."

GALACTUS: "Then let silence reign."

Indeed, well written dialogue. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif