• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funeral for a Fellow Forumite.

40 posts in this topic

Today, we come to post our feelings about banned Forumite Iliterati. We come not to praise his irrascible charm nor denounce his roguish(sp?) wit but instead honor him in the way he deserves. The first time I was called waterhead by him I felt a burning fury that would rival a Vulcan furnace(not talking Trek here folks!). But instead, stayed my comments did I and tried to keep the topic at hand. I failed. And it was, in this failure that I learned this truth. Illiterati can be a at times. But then again, can't we all? So I humbly submit that those, who believe Illiterati can convinced to "Play Nice", should petition Arch to let him back in on a probationary basis. Feel free everyone to state your mind both be it for good or for ill.

It's over. No way he gets back in. No way Arch would ever allow that. In fact, no way MK would want to come back. I think this arrangement works out best for everyone.

Timuly, you're a waterhead! stooges.gif

It's not every day that a boardmember with over 14K posts gets banned. I'd have to call that either an act of nature or an a case of an extremely long leash.

who believe Illiterati can convinced to "Play Nice", should petition Arch to let him back in on a probationary basis. Feel free everyone to state your mind both be it for good or for ill.

If you are his friend, why would you want him to return as a neutered shell of his former self? confused.gif

Did I say, I was his friend? The 893censored-thumb.gif Liberterian called me a waterhead for 893censored-thumb.gif sake!!!! 893censored-thumb.gif him, 893censored-thumb.gif him in the ear!!! I know that he has can be helpful at times and such a personality as his can be a great boon, when reading through these posts. And by the way, neutering would be too good for him. devil.gifgrin.gif

It's not every day that a boardmember with over 14K posts gets banned.

The last time such a thing happened would've been Bug!! 893whatthe.gif

Err, that is when he was still Bugaboo and not the zillion shills that've been plaguing us since his original exit...

Man said what was on his mind, I applaud him for that. He could have used a little more discretion, but thats who he was and stood his ground.

Much anger, has this one for Liberterians. That and the fact that it is the only real politcal party that we can type, in its entirety, without having it censored. So, I use it like a dirty word. My hope is that it will get censored like D E M O C R A T and R E P U B L I C A N have been.

It's not every day that a boardmember with over 14K posts gets banned.

It's not every day someone rips into a Mod, either.

...it happens,.... confused-smiley-013.gif

27_laughing.gif

Double Jeopardy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif