• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Banned-Board-Members Hall of Fame Thread

53 posts in this topic

For Hammer it should be Methusala/Hammer/Mr. Nice in that order.

There are more then that, but that's a good start. wink.gif

BlkShotzie (wrong spelling) was one, and there are more........

How about creating a "Hall of the Missing".............Fantastic_Four, deathlok, etc.? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd definitely like a roll call of people who have left the boards and never returned. People leave all the time, in a huff even, and they always come back.

For Hammer it should be Methusala/Hammer/Mr. Nice in that order.

There are more then that, but that's a good start. wink.gif

BlkShotzie (wrong spelling) was one, and there are more........

He went off with his AtomicPaul ID once about two years ago, right before getting banned.

How about creating a "Hall of the Missing".............Fantastic_Four, deathlok, etc.? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'd definitely like a roll call of people who have left the boards and never returned. People leave all the time, in a huff even, and they always come back.

I always like Scottish. He never had a FDQ exit, he just slowly drifted away.

I always like Scottish. He never had a FDQ exit, he just slowly drifted away.

He came back for a bit, but then left again.

Last post 3/15/05.

399.JPG