• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recent Milehigh Code Wanted!!

11 posts in this topic

Yeah, I know but I am picking up some hardcovers from them. Anyone got the latest code?

URASUCKER... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah just joshin'...it's really OVERSTREET... grin.gif

Jim

...Hey,..I have nothing against Milehigh as a business entity,...I'll buy slabbed books and masterworks or archives any day of the week when there is a sale,...their prices really can't be beat,....I just wouldn't ever buy raw back issues from them cause they still subscribe to the old school of grading which puts a NM anywhere from a 7.5-9.4,...

...Hey,..I have nothing against Milehigh as a business entity,...I'll buy slabbed books and masterworks or archives any day of the week when there is a sale,...their prices really can't be beat,....I just wouldn't ever buy raw back issues from them cause they still subscribe to the old school of grading which puts a NM anywhere from a 7.5-9.4,...

thumbsup2.gif

I signed up for Mile High's news letter just so that I can get a good early morning gut laugh when I read it. I loved the recent ones about Chuck's Pueblo pottery vision quest and also where he was trying to find a new warehouse that wasn't in such a bad part of town. I guess with that pony tail he was afraid of becoming someone's beeeeyoooooch. grin.gif

Scott