• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Stupid Marvel SA/BA & a Timely - JIM 110 added

13 posts in this topic

A friend of mine has some great stuff FS. Unfortunately it's all Marvel Christo_pull_hair.gif At any rate, I offered to list it here for him. I have all the books and will post scans later, but if anyone is interested, you know the drill takeit.gif

I'm not taking anything off the top, so I'll just have you paypal him. Full return privileges. PM me with questions.

Human Torch (Timely)

==========

16 - probably a FN- but has VF appeal. Somehow managed to get an extra staple - perfectly aligned with the other - and subsequently removed. By my estimation this should be a 1-staple book, so I'm not sure what happened. The other staple is fine & tight. Has a light date stamp in the logo. $375

Amazing Spider Man

===============

5 Pinup page cut out o/w GD with heavy subscription crease $95

25 Attractive VG+ - light vertical reading creases near spine $75

29 Attractive FN/FN+ - looks much nicer $75

44 Has some abrasions directly on the spine and some light creasing on the top edge otherwise is exceptional (9.0ish). Probably overall in the FN+ range, but displays much nicer. $65

Daredevil

=======

168 VF+ 8.5 - Newstand fresh, light RLHC ding, a few spine ticks $65

Defenders

=======

1 VF+ 8.5 - Very nice, might pull a 9.0 on a good day. $85

Fantastic Four

==========

13 GD- (1.8) - solid, but some H2O. $50

Journey into Mystery

===============

110 VF+ - just a sharp copy. $110

X-Men

=====

70 - Looks like a 9.4 - however has the following defects: 1) very small tape snag in the white of the price box (1/4 x1/8 inch) 2) 1/8 inch bindery tear bottom spine 3) 1mm hole in spine 4) some very light stains on the bc - not obtrusive, but they're there. In the mylar it looks about flawless. $30

95 - SIGNED BY COCKRUM on 1st page. Crisp VF 8.0. Has 9.2 appeal, but has a tiny spot of rust at the top staple. Flat with sharp edges & corners. $100

101 - VF+ 8.5 $125