• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: High Grade Mcfarlane ASM and Incredible Hulk

12 posts in this topic

If you're not drowning in offers yet, I came up with this book last night... hi.gif

Hulk 336 in 9.4/9.6. Gorgeous copy: perfect centering, flawless gloss, sharp corners, white pages. (The imperfection in the blue circle is a printing flaw, not crease.) Back cover is problem-free. $16/shipped in US.

hulk336.jpg

I have some ASM price variants, unslabbed and mid grade. The high grade/ top census ones are keepers for me smile.gif You should have been around when I was upgrading and selling off my 8.0s - 9.2s a few months back in late 2005. They were going for relative steals compared to what missinghubcaps has been paying for them lately... Matt Nelson's ASM 155 CGC 9.4 variant just sold for $300+ at the beginning of Feb ...

I also have some ASM 35 centers...9.2 slabs...still up in the air about whther or not to sell but I guess even those have a price tag on 'em if the offer is high enough.