• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

overstreet annual out next week

13 posts in this topic

I wonder what post I am on. Darn, only 7659. Time for the deluge to begin. I must make 8000 by the end of next month, I must make 8000.

Now back on topic. Say, what's so special about the Overstreet Guide Annual anyway?

I wonder what post I am on.

Sweet Christmas, you're breathing down my neck and you've been here since August, 2005

Which just confirms that quantity is always trumped by quality. gossip.gif

If your looking for information on the new guide here you go.

Tom;

Thanks for the confirmation. thumbsup2.gif

To tell you the truth. For once I wouldn't mind if the Overstreet would have come out one week later this year. That way, it would have lined up nicely with the Easter long weekend and given me more time to review it along with my collection.

Any chance it can be delayed for another week. 27_laughing.gif

I wonder what post I am on.

Sweet Christmas, you're breathing down my neck and you've been here since August, 2005

greggy the second. 893censored-thumb.gif

If your looking for information on the new guide here you go.

What about the one with the Batman cover? Is that identical to these two? Will it also have a softcover and a hardcover? When does it come out? Thanks.

The Batman cover I believe is the Random House edition that will go on sale in regular bookstores, my guess is in another week or two.