• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coupon or discount codes to metro

11 posts in this topic

anyone have any ? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

do they give any discount for multiple book purchase?

sign-funnypost.gif

sign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Um, to put it bluntly Metro doesnt discount very much, if at all. This is especially true on HG stuff.

You can often times get free shipping.

Arex

27_laughing.gif

They don't answer emails let alone give discounts sign-funnypost.gif

You may have a better chance in getting a small discount with multiple book purchases. For instance, about a year ago I sent Vince a list of 10 mid grade (not high grade) GA books I was interested in purchasing, along with my offer for each book. Vince did give me a small discount on 5 of the 10 books. In order to come close to my total offer for all 10 books, he even further lowered the price on one of my offers. I'm not saying this can be done on every occassion, but it does give you a better chance at getting a discount than when dealing with one book at a time.

Let's put it this way. If I had 30 books listed for sale on my website, and someone made a 95% offer for one of my books. However, at the same instant, someone else made a 90% offer to purchase 15 of the books listed. I'd probably sell that single comic to the 90% guy just so I can move the rest of the books. There's definitely safety in numbers, and that's how I approach transactions with dealers.

take that batman out of your registry and I'll be able to put it in mine.. poke2.gif....I asked it if it had a good vacation in New jersey......It said it's glad to be back in Indiana.

I will do it right now my good man. By the way what are you doing home? Dont you have someone to put to sleep? poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

They don't answer emails let alone give discounts sign-funnypost.gif

Speaking for myself, they have always responded to my emails, sometimes later than sooner.

I dont know about discounts as I dont think I have ever asked for one.

Early on in my collecting days, I asked about discount and received an email mentioning I might get a 5% discount if I ordered $1,000 or more. It would take a lot of $20 books to earn the discount ...