• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$10 BIN

122 posts in this topic

I'll fire up new stuff in a post-by-post BIN format later on when everyone else is done & I've got scans.

Feel free to do some shopping at your leisure in the meantime. There's about 50 books ready to be had for $10 a pop right now.

To flip thru the short box....... CLICK HERE

You know the routine: Post this little guy " takeit.gif " & the title/issue # (or scan if you're handy in that way) before someone else & it's yours.

But hurry...because April 1st is almost here. hi.gif

Darn it, can't see it. sumo.gif

Nothing I haven't posted here before. The Unexpected 133 from the grading forum would probably be the only book you might have been interested in.

I'll post titles/issue #s & grades with all the new stuff I post. thumbsup2.gif

Could you give me a grade on the Savage Tales book...if high enough takeit.gif

Some light dirt on the back cover.

Light 1" bend LRC

Small tear from impact lower edge of FC

The main problem is the top edge of the FC.

Nice spine. Steal at $10 gossip.gif

Pretend you're at a convention & grab what looks good. poke2.gif

Cool, then I'll steal a few issues and send you the titles. thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

I've got about 1500 books scattered about my living room right now...so some books in my 'shortbox' will take time to locate.

If you're interested in any books, just let me know which ones and I'll see if I can find them. insane.gif

The Savage Tales was rather easy, as most of my Mags are seperated from the rest. thumbsup2.gif

A bunch of these I've graded recently, so could throw out rough grades upon request .

Could you give me a grade on the Savage Tales book...if high enough takeit.gif

Some light dirt on the back cover.

Light 1" bend LRC

Small tear from impact lower edge of FC

The main problem is the top edge of the FC.

Nice spine. Steal at $10 gossip.gif

frown.gif

Sorry to get your hopes up. flowerred.gif

I didn't realize I used a reduced scan for that image. I just went through them all, and with that exception...the scan tells the whole story.

Here's the Savage Tales.

I'll give you the official "right of refusal" before anyone else can grab it. thumbsup2.gif

ADAMSCONAN.jpg

If you're interested in any books, just let me know which ones and I'll see if I can find them. insane.gif

Hulk 340, ASM 302 and maybe a 303 if you have one without a miswrap 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

No dice. Both copies of 303 are miswrapped. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I could scan up perfectly centered 9.2ish copies of ASM 302 & HULK 341 though. $10 for the pair. headbang.gif