• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pulling the Trigger: That First Piece of OA.

28 posts in this topic

Looks like I am pulling the trigger and buying my first page of OA from a comic. It is one of my favorite pages from a current series. I will have pics up soon as I have it in.

I figure this might make a nice post for people to show off their first OA purchase.

Bingo, you get a NO-Prize. Now, you just have to pick through all the pages that have been made available over the last few months.

Or I can just wait for you to post the pic. I am waiting on my first pieces to arrive.

I have decided on a yearly approach to my collecting. 1 big books(2-3K), 2-3 mid books(1K and under) per year. 1-2 small books(under 300) per 2-3 months. All GA. $200 a month on BA DC Horror.

Sketches(general term here for sketches that are reasonably priced on the market) and 1 OA Page under $700 per year.

I am not married, no relationships and no kids. So, this is pretty attainable. Especially, since I sell off my undercopies of BA.

Yeah that sounds pretty good. I don't have the relationship anymore (thank God) or kids so I enjoy spending the money on myself. I will get a picture of some of my Hester art up as soon as I get it. He is still waiting on some of it to come back from DC.