• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAYtrix Reloaded: Better than the movie and FREE!!

17 posts in this topic

I must've missed the funny part :\

Well if you saw Matrix Retarded and its overlong and expository speeches by Morpheus, you'd be cracking up. This movie is so bad that any parody will automatically be funny.

I can't stand the movie or the story -- and the special fx are a recycled gimmick.... and now its become a waste of breath even commentating about it grin.gif

I know what you mean, and outlining the movie's many deficiencies is kinda like taking out your shotgun and putting some more holes in the rotting horse carcass.

I mean, the thing ain't moving, it smells like the dickens, and those shells cost money. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

on an un-related and slightly 893offtopic1.gif note: I watched confessions of a dangerous mind last night.... wow! That was an interesting unauthorized-bio/docu-drama of Chuck Barris' life... that dude led one VERY interesting life. If you haven't checked it out yet, pick it up when it comes on dvd or video 893whatthe.gif

Well if you saw Matrix Retarded and its overlong and expository speeches by Morpheus, you'd be cracking up. This movie is so bad that any parody will automatically be funny.

ROFL! Hearing all these funny comments from you helps ease the pain from seeing the movie. 27_laughing.gif