• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-Chuck Norris Karate Commandos on Adult Swim.

6 posts in this topic

Now, that show is enough to make a man change Gods.

Sorry, PAN THE GOAT GOD!!!headbang.gif

Panflute.jpg

Actually, that is a picture of his little brother, Glan the Scroat Shod. grin.gif

I keep telling him, he needs a glamour shot or something. You rarely find a good picture of PAN THE GOAT GOD, anymore! headbang.gif

Panflute.jpg

Actually, that is a picture of his little brother, Glan the Scroat Shod. grin.gif

I keep telling him, he needs a glamour shot or something. You rarely find a good picture of PAN THE GOAT GOD, anymore! headbang.gif

PanGod.jpg

Panflute.jpg

PanGod.jpg

See the difference no horns on Glan. I heard he borrowed a bit of money off of PAN THE GOAT GODheadbang.gif, so if you see him let me know. I am charged with getting that money back.