• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS or trade: weird mystery tales CGC nm 9.4

5 posts in this topic

I have a cgc nm 9.4 copy of weird mystery tales 8 to offer for sale or trade. it's on comiclink now for $200, forum only at 175 plus shipping. i can't figure out how to post a scan here so i'll put a link at the bottom. it's tied for 2nd highest census, white pages, sharp corners and no stress marks on the spine. a killer copy.

i'll consider trades for other DC bronze horror on my want list in 9.4 or better, raw or slabbed all the same. PM if interested hi.gif

here's the link:

Linky

Guy, I've had great success scanning at 80% of original, and then using mspaint resizing to 50%. That makes the file good enough to view, and small enough to post (for those still on *ROBIN SHOCK POSE* analog).

today's set aside for learning that stuff! hellishly embarrassing being the last guy on the boards with no clue on it...hey, did you get a chance to scope that showcase issue?