• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

21 CGC Auctions on Ebay This Week

20 posts in this topic

Nothing like a nice Horror book along with being a Ped thumbsup2.gif

It is a sweet book. It was a last minute addition to the listing. Free shipping to the b-day boy if you win. thumbsup2.gif

If I would have known, I would have hooked you up with something better than those Elseworlds. I felt bad shipping was almost as much as the auction.

That was a very nice copy of that book that I got from bobcat on ebay. I thought it would be a 9.6 or 9.8. Looked pretty much perfect raw. Needless to say I thought it would go for close to $20 at least. confused-smiley-013.gif

Mid-week bumpit.gif

No bids on 15 out of 21 auctions. No one is even watching this one (GPA Avg. is double what the opening bid is):

ctb9f.jpg

Also have this top census DC horror book up as well with no bids:

sohh40.jpg

Forgot to add in my initial post that I will ship overseas for Forum members, just shoot me a PM before bidding. Thanks.

Yes, which is acceptable in grade according to OS. It is less visible to the naked eye than it is through the scan for whatever that is worth (not much, I am sure). It's priced at what I bought it for a year and a half ago.

wh65full.jpg

dang. without the foxing it looks like an obvious 9.4 for me....is foxing allowed in 9.4?

Yes, up to 9.4.

Yowza, is that some serious SCS on the Iron Fist #4 I was thinking of bidding on?

I don't think so, but couldn't say for sure. It's the shape the books has been in as long as I have owned it. Looks like it would be hard for SCS to happen like that corner bend though when comparing it to other books I have with SCS. It has some printing tears on the bottom as well. It's over now anyway. You could have flipped it once the Ray Park IF movie direct to DVD hype began. 27_laughing.gif