• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Super Hero's Secret Wars

63 posts in this topic

Banner is too busy being insulted by Reed to notice Ben. You should really get a copy... poke2.gif

the "banners" teasing was vital for everyone, trying to make him mader than he could to hold all that imense pressure!!! a great comics moment...

if i remember correctly iron man and thor ended up saving the day literally, by using Mjolnir's power thrpought iron man's armour and blowing the mountain to smeezeres, am i correct?!

another moment was how easy spidey "beat up" the x-men grin.gifcloud9.gif

regards

I know, I should really re-read this story. I have it sitting around.

Yeah. How 'bout you read the story before making any more uninformed comments. tongue.gifpoke2.gif

I agree about my snarky comments. Today is a better day. flowerred.gif

if i remember correctly iron man and thor ended up saving the day literally, by using Mjolnir's power thrpought iron man's armour and blowing the mountain to smeezeres, am i correct?!

No, Reed fixed up a gadget that let the Human Torch and Captain Marvel (aka Photon aka Pulsar) to supercharge Iron Man's armor which blasted a huge hole through the mountain.

Thor was on the outside trying to "hammer" his way to his friends, which souded like "tapping" to them.

Yep. They could hear a tapping noise, I still need to finsish this story, I only made it to issue #8, then stopped, picked up issue #2 (whcih completred the whole 12 ish arc) and still haven't touched it since. 27_laughing.gif

No, Reed fixed up a gadget that let the Human Torch and Captain Marvel (aka Photon aka Pulsar) to supercharge Iron Man's armor which blasted a huge hole through the mountain.

Thor was on the outside trying to "hammer" his way to his friends, which souded like "tapping" to them.

foreheadslap.gif getting old grin.gif

regards

I just found a "rare" Secret Wars comic in my collection! Secret Wars 4 takes place 25 years after the original series in What If 114 893whatthe.gif

cover Scan?

I just found a "rare" Secret Wars comic in my collection! Secret Wars 4 takes place 25 years after the original series in What If 114 893whatthe.gif

cover Scan?

I read that one... it was... er... uh. It wasn't great.

What If vol 2 #114

November 1998

http://www.comics.org/graphics/covers/3864/400/3864_4_114.jpg

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /graphics/covers/3864/400/3864_4_114.jpg on this server.

Anyway, shed alittle light here, what do you mean?

It was a WHAT IF THE MARVEL SUPERHEROES NEVER LEFT BATTLE WORLD

1243843-whatif2-114.jpg

1243843-whatif2-114.jpg.818776a101fb743a0ead3bcd6016d26a.jpg