• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple bad buyer experiences

23 posts in this topic

I'm going to have to attempt to illustrate the buyers perspective here with respect to shipping, not support the particular buyer mentioned at the beginning, just in general. It is not any great secret that sellers on Ebay especially profit from shipping, though I will admit that if the seller has pre-posted rates then you should factor these into your bid. But I'm willing to bet for every buyer out there whos whined about the shipping there are 100 sellers who have profited off shoddy shipping.

The thing that really pisses me off is the huge discrepancy in shipping. My rule of thunmb is, as long as they come within a few dolllars. IE, if you are charging $5 for one comic media mail (cause it only costs $2), then I assume that its bagged and boarded and hope for a bubble envelope and some cardboard IE thats where my extra few bucks went. Theres nothing worse that paying $5-7 and getting an over graded book in a manila. mad.gif

893offtopic1.gif instead of worst bidders and worst dealers, how about some exposure for the good guys, especially the dealers........

The thing that really pisses me off is the huge discrepancy in shipping. My rule of thunmb is, as long as they come within a few dolllars. IE, if you are charging $5 for one comic media mail (cause it only costs $2), then I assume that its bagged and boarded and hope for a bubble envelope and some cardboard IE thats where my extra few bucks went. Theres nothing worse that paying $5-7 and getting an over graded book in a manila. mad.gif

You mean like I got from arcrellic?