• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple bad buyer experiences

23 posts in this topic

I had to put two more ebay buyers on my 'blocked bidder" list today...

daredevil-26 bid and won one of my CGC books, never responded to my emails (I sent 3) and over a month later I left negative feedback for him. Then when I checked his user feedback i realized that he had a history of doing this. Of course to cover his back he left me negative feedback in retaliation saying I never sent the notices. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Then I sell some nice old X-Men comics to this guy wayadrian and he doesn't pay right away so I get a bit suspicious. FINALLY he returns my emails and states that he thinks my shipping rates are too high. I calculate it in my head and he's somewhat right so i drop the rate by a buck. No big deal, I like my customers to be happy.

So tonight he emails me back: "no cheaper shipping? media mail is pretty cheap"

Now I'm getting pissed off, not only have I given this guy a break *which in hindsight I shouldn't have done), but now he wants another one. I tell him: "Listen up, my shipping rates are CLEARLY DEFINED on the item listings that you bid for. If you want to haggle, I suggest you move to Mexico."

Then I check his background feedback and there are lots of people who I guess he did the same thing to.

So I put both of them on my "blocked bidder" list. Is there a database of bad or should-be-blocked bidders on this board? I seem to remember talk of one a while back... confused.gif

I never understand it when a person is willing to pay good money for a nice book (especially raw) and want it shipped using a napkin via the cheapest rate. insane.gif

Here is one really bad buyer that has multiple ID's. He screwed tons of people including me. This actually posted on the board and had his balls busted ----> The in action

vintagecomics

vintagecomics2

videogameland

gamecollector5

Give him a break 'dogg. Afterall, he was in Iraq, wasn't he? 27_laughing.gif

The real question is why does the fool gets all his books reslabbed and then tries to sell them. What a '! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, I guess his keyboard must have been bidding on auctions all by itself while he was over there. boo.gif

You know you should record you phone conversations with these deadbeats & share them with us. It's fun to hear people sweat bullets as they fill their Depends. 27_laughing.gif

Here is one really bad buyer that has multiple ID's. He screwed tons of people including me. This actually posted on the board and had his balls busted ----> The in action

hmmmmm...

"Screwed", "" and "balls" are used in two sentences.

Thought For the Day: "Closets are for clothes."

Holy cow, I almost bid on one of those auctions yesterday. I knew that I had read / heard somewhere to beware of this guy.

If there is only one reason to join this forum it is to gain from the knowledge of others who have more experience in this hobby...... acclaim.gif

Arcrellic, whose shoddy packaging I've documented elsewhere (with an astonishing scan), charged me three times as much for shipping as he spent (he used four stamps and sent Media Mail). He explained that the rest of the cost was for "handling."

Not sure what "handling" means since he waiting two weeks to mail, didn't bag OR board comics, used a paper interoffice memo envelope from work (used and torn, I might add), and never went to the post office (note the use of stamps, not postal labels). He even used a seminar name badge as the advesive address label!

Is there a database of bad or should-be-blocked bidders on this board? I seem to remember talk of one a while back... confused.gif

This is the list I use. These user ID's have all come from this board and/or personal dealing. Cut and paste!

vanbooks@aol.com, movie_guy, coinlaw, nolaage, atruesilveragecollector, mlaranjo, sheaman2000, pristinecards10, radioactive.blood, t-schulz, daigohjigai, brianluvr, spafons_comics, crimson316, thkllr7@aol.com, stckwzrd1@aol.com, lwsengr, puppet-master-rules-your-world!, nevone, shapiyo, dlobro1080@aol.com, testomanlives!, too_hott72@hotmail.com, tdogp23, defcon_swishh, scomar88, rediman5@altavista.com, tdietrich0, esfahan1@aol.com, dsmsw20, kenneth6721, supremelat, buzz.1, twofresh86, tupacalypse_now, speedyzbt, jason_davis, damage*inc*, calvinkhang, blackness32, weigh_less, haywire_1.9, todell6459, nobody_special25, robynbreslin, pearl1173, mooredaddy, leyvajorge, playamarv, lbk0815, im_magic@hotmail.com, mbcj74, ratski_2001, vmmmiller, raurin20, nicksterz, blanca2906, u2njoy, two-lips, linkinpark447, sensasian81, lost-episode, botmaster!, baronstrucker, john_wrestling, foxyqueen, jessie0714, y2kevchan, 764df40c7d8dc4b4bab7ea0a37122160, diatlas24, the-impalerr, trdgrl2002, mightythor2002, colinbreslin, iddgsxr750, beckhunt, waterbottleboy, bobby_hill52, hoodrat3785, peggysue520, shadowregions, thevenomzx, time_has_come, joe19pa, good_items4sale, gqrichrd, jcityv08, nam781010, rachel_fishman, blackrob23, c869533dea255ad41afe85d064312431, dracula2020, yattering187, fo-sheezee, spiritsholocaust, kurisu73, ultimatemarvel, jackincognito, kickstart420green, spider_phan, e_boy12, quedetha007, xalos, beachjeff, dmperry17, pasqualecomics, lilballer21, elleniscollectibles, transformerdork, net-bidder, ojro, k_collins12, ultspidey, decepticonsrule, banner420, arash123, phychocollector, allsportsdoctor, insanitytoys, princejsteven, a_son_of_a_king, pstarr7420, xmencomicfanatic, ultimateamazingfantasy15, kittistarkitty, blackphoenix65, keithlarsen1984, lsvtechatch90, systemdown1976, miller7777777777, spiderman10spiderman, voracious680, itonk, comicsmicah5, cumquattnicole, sarahprettyfat, vintagecomics, vintagecomics2, videogameland, gamecollector5

Edit - Updated with bad buyers mentioned in other posts in this thread.

My blocked bidders list as of today:

vanbooks@aol.com, movie_guy, nyark, coinlaw, nolaage, gamecollector5, atruesilveragecollector, mlaranjo, sheaman2000, pristinecards10, radioactive.blood, t-schulz, daigohjigai, brianluvr, spafons_comics, rinoaxamy, crimson316, thkllr7@aol.com, stckwzrd1@aol.com, lwsengr, puppet-master-rules-your-world!, nevone, shapiyo, mine-mine-mine, dlobro1080@aol.com, testomanlives!, saleen140, etrade*, too_hott72@hotmail.com, tdogp23, defcon_swishh, unicron18@aol.com, scomar88, devilman809, rediman5@altavista.com, tdietrich0, esfahan1@aol.com, dsmsw20, kenneth6721, supremelat, wildbunch300, buzz.1, twofresh86, tupacalypse_now, speedyzbt, jason_davis, damage*inc*, calvinkhang, blackness32, weigh_less, haywire_1.9, todell6459, nobody_special25, robynbreslin, pearl1173, mooredaddy, annicold, leyvajorge, playamarv, lbk0815, mydnyghts_sigh, thetruejedi, im_magic@hotmail.com, mbcj74, hombrealagua, ratski_2001, big_pete*, jophis74, tradeuniverse, vmmmiller, raurin20, nicksterz, logan55s, blanca2906, u2njoy, two-lips, arcluk2001, linkinpark447, sensasian81, lost-episode, botmaster!, baronstrucker, john_wrestling, foxyqueen, jessie0714, e_d_mcp, cinelli56, y2kevchan, 764df40c7d8dc4b4bab7ea0a37122160, diatlas24, the-impalerr, trdgrl2002, mightythor2002, michael-and-angel, colinbreslin, iddgsxr750, beckhunt, waterbottleboy, bobby_hill52, hoodrat3785, treadway00, peggysue520, rustysstarwars, shadowregions, thevenomzx, time_has_come, joe19pa, adeadbeatbidder, gqrichrd, jcityv08, nam781010, rachel_fishman, blackrob23, c869533dea255ad41afe85d064312431, dracula2020, yattering187, fo-sheezee, spiritsholocaust, kurisu73, thelantern38, ultimatemarvel, jackincognito, kickstart420green, spider_phan, e_boy12, quedetha007, xalos, beachjeff, dmperry17, pasqualecomics, lilballer21, elleniscollectibles, transformerdork, net-bidder, ojro, k_collins12, ultspidey, decepticonsrule, banner420, arash123, phychocollector, allsportsdoctor, insanitytoys, comicastle, y2son84, esotea, princejsteven, a_son_of_a_king, pstarr7420, xmencomicfanatic, ultimateamazingfantasy15, sephka, tinagtg, elektra168, kittistarkitty, blackphoenix65, keithlarsen1984, lsvtechatch90, systemdown1976, miller7777777777, lady_kitana2003, spiderman10spiderman, voracious680, itonk, comicsmicah5, uloseha