• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smorgasbord of High Grade BA & SA War Books!

33 posts in this topic

I just listed the following high grade BA & SA War Books on eBay:

Sgt. Fury #35 CGC 9.2 OW-W...No Reserve...Golden State Pedigree

Sgt. Fury #39 CGC 9.2 OW-W...No Reserve...Golden State Pedigree

Sgt. Fury #60 CGC 9.6 OW-W

Sgt. Fury #61 CGC 9.4 W...No Reserve...Golden State Pedigree

Sgt. Fury #62 CGC 8.5 (A) W...No Reserve...Golden State Pedigree

Sgt. Fury #65 CGC 9.4 W...No Reserve...Golden State Pedigree

Sgt. Fury #68 CGC 9.4 W...No Reserve...Golden State Pedigree

Sgt. Fury #84 CGC 9.6 W

Weird War Tales #16 CGC 9.6 OW

Star Spangled War Stories #154 CGC 9.4 OW...Unknown Soldier Origin Issue!

And one non-war book:

Aquaman #39 CGC 9.4(Q) OW-W...No Reserve

Bid often! Thrill bidders are welcome! grin.gif

Very nice SSWS. Do you happen to have a higher res scan of the book?

Yes, I`ll get one done in the next day or so. To get the listing up, I just used a scan that I had used on the boards before.

...Tim,...you're missing a label photo on the Star Spangled war book,...

Don`t trust me, eh? sorry.gif

Actually, as I just said, I was just trying to get the listings up and used a scan I had used on the boards before, where I had deliberately omitted the label. I`ll be getting a better scan shortly, including one of the label.

Beautiful! Those covers make me want to drop going for my X-men run and just start on Sgt Fury 27_laughing.gif I can't wait till I'm done with X-men, so I can do it.

There`s no reserve on most of these books. Pop in a bid, maybe you`ll luck out!

You could have bypassed all those terrible eBay fees and just sold the SSWS to me. And, I echo Rocketeer...sell some JLA's.

...you can't afford his JLA's,..best just leave them to me then I will sell you my hand-me-downs,... tongue.gif

Would help if you had the issue number in the title. However, someone's bid on it so you can't edit it. tonofbricks.gif

Would help if you had the issue number in the title. However, someone's bid on it so you can't edit it. tonofbricks.gif

foreheadslap.gif And the moral of this story is don't list books when you're in a rush. Oh well, issue numbers aren't important to BA collectors, are they? tongue.gif

You could have bypassed all those terrible eBay fees and just sold the SSWS to me. And, I echo Rocketeer...sell some JLA's.

...you can't afford his JLA's,..best just leave them to me then I will sell you my hand-me-downs,... tongue.gif

In fact, I'm thinking of selling the following two JLAs, which I was going to list on eBay or elsewhere at a later date, but would consider offers now.

JLA #32, CGC 9.4, OW-W

JLA32fullfront.jpg

JLA #54, CGC 9.4, OW-W

JLA54.jpg

Very nice SSWS. Do you happen to have a higher res scan of the book?

Yes, I`ll get one done in the next day or so. To get the listing up, I just used a scan that I had used on the boards before.

confused-smiley-013.gif