• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUGE Batman personal collection for sell...!!!

15 posts in this topic

To everyone

i have an almost complete batman collection for sell 240 to 500 + 608 to 620.

if you're looking for some comics/runs, please pm with your lists and range grades wanted.

the big majority of this collection presents very rich, vivid and deep colours, with interior pages being mostly bone white to off white.

They were kept under optimal conditions during the last decades (the ones i didn't bought directly were bought to an original 1st time owner who took very good care of them...). Independently of their grades, they are a very well kept collection!!!

here are just some random scans

img064.jpg

img069.jpg

img073.jpg

regards

To everyone

i have an almost complete batman collection for sell 240 to 500 + 608 to 620.

if you're looking for some comics/runs, please pm with your lists and range grades wanted.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

just to let you all know that i'm also interested on trading, i'm mainly looking for marvel major titles (spidey, ff, avengers, silver sufer, etc...) and occasional lesser know ones in F+ (accept VG for certaon issues) or better raw.

pm me if you're interested hi.gif

regards