• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

an inconceivable magazine BIN

4 posts in this topic

Hi fellow board members,

I have the following magazine lots and single books available as a BIN. All over 50% off

If interested use the takeit.gif in a post with the number/issue. I will split half of exact shipping for any of these lots

Click on thumbnails to enlarge.

Savage Sword of Conan comics for sale as a lot Issues include #1-6 and 8. These books feature

Neal Adams art and some nice Boris covers. These books either

have a 20p sticker or had it torn off (see scan of Conan #1), Average grade VG/FN:

Conan # 1 Neal Adams art F- 5.5 see scans

savageSword1f_th.jpg

Book is in over $65.00 Yours for $20.00

Savage Tales lot (#1,#4,#5) including number 1 in VF 8.0 (tiny hole front cover from staple). More Neal Adams and first appearance

of The Man-Thing. Book is over $120 Yours for $50.00 SOLD

savageTales1_th.jpgsavageTales1b_th.jpgsavageTales4f_th.jpg

Blazing Combat #2-4 (FN - FN/VF) Number 2 and 4 have some back problems but are otherwise solid book is over $65.00 Yours for $35.00 SOLD

blazingCombat2f_th.jpgblazingCombat2b_th.jpgblazingCombat3f_th.jpgblazingCombat4f_th.jpgblazingCombat4b_th.jpg

Marvel Preview #8 Blade and Morbius (VG) buy one of above items and this is free! GONE

marvelPreview8_th.jpg

Bizarre Adventures #28 Frank Miller Elektra VG/FN 5.0 buy one of above items and take this one free!

bizarreAdventures28f_th.jpg

Emergency #1 and Six Million Dollar Man #1 featuring Neal Adams art book is over $20.00 Yours for $9.00

Six Million Dollar Man has sm tear top edge

emergency1f_th.jpgsixMillionDollarMan1f_th.jpg

Marvel Comics Super Special #9 Conan and Red Sonja book is $16.00 Yours for $7.00

marvelComicsSuperSpecial9f_th.jpg

The Spirit (Warren) #3 book is $10.00 Yours for $4.00

spirit3f_th.jpg

Thanks for looking. Please PM me any offers or post comments too.

Dan

I'll take the Savage Tales and Blazing combats. takeit.gif

Savage Tales lot (#1,#4,#5) including number 1 in VF 8.0 (tiny hole front cover from staple). More Neal Adams and first appearance

of The Man-Thing. Book is over $120 Yours for $50.00

Blazing Combat #2-4 (FN - FN/VF) Number 2 and 4 have some back problems but are otherwise solid book is over $65.00 Yours for $35.00

blazingCombat2f_th.jpgblazingCombat2b_th.jpgblazingCombat3f_th.jpgblazingCombat4f_th.jpgblazingCombat4b_th.jpg

takeit.gif

I'll take the Savage Tales and Blazing combats. takeit.gif

of The Man-Thing. Book is over $120 Yours for $50.00

Blazing Combat #2-4 (FN - FN/VF) Number 2 and 4 have some back problems but are otherwise solid book is over $65.00 Yours for $35.00

takeit.gif

Sold.

Thanks.

Dan