• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Nation

24 posts in this topic

All Star Superman is absolutely wonderful. So good in fact, I am buying a page of OA from #2.

Yikes, what's that setting you back? Which page?

Not much more than a later issue Whiz Comics in NM-.

Wow, you only paid about $11.50 ? poke2.gif Seriously, nice pickup to get a page from this series. I would love to have the cover to issue #3, I just don't have $3,500 laying around.

All Star Superman is absolutely wonderful. So good in fact, I am buying a page of OA from #2.

Yikes, what's that setting you back? Which page?

Not much more than a later issue Whiz Comics in NM-.

Wow, you only paid about $11.50 ? poke2.gif Seriously, nice pickup to get a page from this series. I would love to have the cover to issue #3, I just don't have $3,500 laying around.

Who does? If I had that kinda money lying around, I would have bought some of Alex Ross' stuff. I am thinking, that if I am going to buy a page of OA(modern anyway)I should pick the pages that I especially liked out of the books that I like. So, far the page/pages in #1 that I like really aren't that great without the color. The one in #2 that I am buying looks great without it, so I am coughing up the change for it.