• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

75 posts in this topic

37 and I just recently took my pull list back to my very first comic shop. Problem is they still remember me even thou I haven't been a customer of thiers in almost 15 years ... 893whatthe.gif

I didn't put the distance from the LCS.

I live in Mexico, and I buy from a CS in Colorado, the sent me my package every month trought UPS. Does that count?

It's like 1300 miles away, maybe that does not count as Local, wink.gif

Greetings

I'm 33, live about 10 miles from my LCS, and buy close to 100 modern books a month.

I think that I'll be cutting that back soon; some titles just aren't doing it for me anymore.

I'm 33, live about 10 miles from my LCS, and buy close to 100 modern books a month.

I think that I'll be cutting that back soon; some titles just aren't doing it for me anymore.

100 books a month!!! 893whatthe.gif

I'm speechless. I am without speech.

100 Moderns....... 893whatthe.gif........ HOLY .... 893censored-thumb.gif....... hail.gif....... hail.gif

gossip.gifCould you like show us a list of say the last month's 100?? I would like to see what that is like.

I'm 37 - don't actually buy them on a weekly basis, but get them shipped to me on a monthly basis. Around 30 - 40 books a month. I probably should cut back as I've gotten married in the last 3 years and have a couple of kids and I'm about 2 years behind on reading them and have about 5 short boxes to read. Just starting to read Identity Crisis from 2004..... sorry.gif

I'm curious about something, please post your age. But only do so if you purchase modern books on a weekly basis (even if an LCS holds them in a hold slot)

26 (27 next May). I buy moderns by Mail Order Comics but I go to my LCS at least, once a month.