• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Bronze Age

64 posts in this topic

joeypost is my paypal and ebay ID. While were on the topic who else feels this way? I would rather you let me know upfront instead of finding out through a third party. I have never, ever not reacted or made good if someone felt I overgraded or did not deliver as promised. Some of the books I listed when I started were consignemnt and I was forced to put the grade the seller wanted but there were only a handful of those and I had to make good out of my own pocket. A lesson learned and one I will not repeat so I am surprised whn you mentioned others.

I AM open to criticism if it is done properly so now is the time. I would like to hear from everyone who feels this way.

Below is a scan/link to the Spiderwoman #38's FC to give you an idea of the books quality.

Spiderwoman 38

joeypost is my paypal and ebay ID. While were on the topic who else feels this way? I would rather you let me know upfront instead of finding out through a third party. I have never, ever not reacted or made good if someone felt I overgraded or did not deliver as promised. Some of the books I listed when I started were consignemnt and I was forced to put the grade the seller wanted but there were only a handful of those and I had to make good out of my own pocket. A lesson learned and one I will not repeat so I am surprised whn you mentioned others.

I AM open to criticism if it is done properly so now is the time. I would like to hear from everyone who feels this way.

Below is a scan/link to the Spiderwoman #38's FC to give you an idea of the books quality.

Spiderwoman 38

I've never bought from you but i always check out your auctions. Since you usually sell CGC books grading isn't an issue but when i see raw books i haven't noticed any significant grading issues although your scans are usually very small so perhaps you could do something there. What impresses me most though is your exceptional feedback. Reaching 800+ and still being 100% is a great achievement.

No problem and I will look tonight. I realize I am new to the forums but I never have and never will try and take advantage of someone. I may make mistakes from time to time but if they are brought to my attention I fix them and the person usually is compensated above and beyond what they complain about. Of course I can only do this if I know.

I have it (WI37, but that might take a while to dig out.

I'll take it!

I was just searching for the SVTU 14. I've got 2 copies, one of which should make 9.0

I'll take it!

I've got 2 copies of 31 in front of me. Do you have a preference between newsstand & direct?

No preference, the one in best condition would be great.

I don't remember what books you're saving for me. Can you PM me a list so I can take them off my want list? I would be very greatful.

Ok, time for me to eat crow. You're the wrong guy. I have never sent you funds via Paypal. Looking at my PP history I figured out who it is I mistook you for. I sincerely apologize.

I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE THAT JOEYPOST IS ANYTHING OTHER THEN A FANTASTIC GRADER

Again, I'm sorry. sorry.gif

Having said that, the Spider-Woman looks great. If you still want to do business with me then let me know how much you want for the books and I'll send payment right away. If you want to tell me to [embarrassing lack of self control] off I understand and I won’t hold it against you.

Ok, time for me to eat crow. You're the wrong guy. I have never sent you funds via Paypal. Looking at my PP history I figured out who it is I mistook you for. I sincerely apologize.

I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE THAT JOEYPOST IS ANYTHING OTHER THEN A FANTASTIC GRADER

Having said that, the Spider-Woman looks great. If you still want to do business with me then let me know how much you want for the books and I'll send payment right away. If you want to tell me to [embarrassing lack of self control] off I understand and I won’t hold it against you.

That's F*cking awesome.

foreheadslap.gif

foreheadslap.gif

I still can't stop laughing about that Old Guy. You made my night. yay.gif

...I figured out who it is I mistook you for. I sincerely apologize.

If you have a beef with my grading, please take it to PM. sumo.gif

poke2.gif

Holy... 893censored-thumb.gif

This sounds like something that would happen to JC!? foreheadslap.gif

Except for the apology part.......

thumbsup2.gif

No problem... thats what the boards should be for. With the recent mistake and defamation of character the books are now selling for $179.99 PLUS shipping.

Only kidding, I have no idea how to price these since they are books I would usually sell in lots of 50 for a starting bid of $9.99.

How does $5 for the 7 books sound plus shipping. Priority boxed should be $6-7 depending where you live.

I meant I could see him being be the victim of the mistake.

I can just see him hanging on that cross... 27_laughing.gif

WTF are you blathering about geek?

I have outed exactly ONE person/entity on the boards, and I had very good reason for doing so. Please list all these "outed a bad seller/grader in error" examples you obviously have.

I am waiting. juggle.gif