• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "I hate the marketplace" firesale

42 posts in this topic

Here are a few of the books forum deadbeats decided they didn't have to pay for after agreeing to buy them. Take all of the following for $75 shipped. The lot guides at $200. Here's the catch though: you actually have to PAY for them. I know, hard concept to grasp.

First takeit.gif gets it.

SOLD!

Sometimes I wonder why people waste peoples time by not paying! Seems to me we should have feedback on people that are welches on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davidking623

Sometimes I wonder why people waste peoples time by not paying! Seems to me we should have feedback on people that are welches on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davidking623

thumbsup2.gif

Dang! I was so about to pull the trigger, then I read the fine print about having to follow through and actually pay for the BINs.

Congrats on the sale Andy! Hopefully your forum luck will change for the better going forward.