• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "I hate the marketplace" firesale

42 posts in this topic

good ridance october, you were offering to much good stuff anyway and I don't have the money to spend. less competition for when i list my [embarrassing lack of self control], I mean, er um, comic book treasures.

was the destroyer duck included in the lot or was it separate as i would be interested in it.

guess that was a yes confused-smiley-013.gif

was the destroyer duck included in the lot or was it separate as i would be interested in it.

guess that was a yes confused-smiley-013.gif

It was included, but I have several left. PM me if you want one.

Man I would have been all over this if I didn't have car trouble... makepoint.gif

could have used a visual of you jumping off the balcony, faced with impending impalement below from your stickshift yay.gif

elegeert.jpg

acclaim.gif

Here are a few of the books forum deadbeats decided they didn't have to pay for after agreeing to buy them. Take all of the following for $75 shipped. The lot guides at $200. Here's the catch though: you actually have to PAY for them. I know, hard concept to grasp.

You wouldn't perhaps be referring to me by any chance??

Here are a few of the books forum deadbeats decided they didn't have to pay for after agreeing to buy them. Take all of the following for $75 shipped. The lot guides at $200. Here's the catch though: you actually have to PAY for them. I know, hard concept to grasp.

You wouldn't perhaps be referring to me by any chance??

Well, you ARE the one who wanted the ASMs and then decided not to pay aren't you? I left your name out of it because you said you would try to get me the money in a few weeks. I suggest you let this drop.

But are you referring to me as a deadbeat though??? I don't understand....

Read the other thread I started. Multiple people backed out on transactions, and I listed some of those books in this thread. You offered to pay in a few weeks, so I left your name out of this. You were going to try and make good, so you aren't a deadbeat. On the other hand you didn't pay when you said you would. Just let it drop. Your name wasn't mentioned until you decided to post, so why do you even care? Just move on.

Also, it's not like I decided not to pay, something honestly came up. I apologize, seriously. I never purposely intended to back out of the transaction. You tell me "drop it" like I have done something terribly wrong and you're gonna to "out" me as a deadbeat type of person, but I am not.

Also, it's not like I decided not to pay, something honestly came up. I apologize, seriously. I never purposely intended to back out of the transaction. You tell me "drop it" like I have done something terribly wrong and you're gonna to "out" me as a deadbeat type of person, but I am not.

Dude, if I wanted to "out" you I would have done it. Drop it because this whole thing is stupid and not directed at you.

Dude, if I wanted to "out" you I would have done it. Drop it because this whole thing is stupid and not directed at you.

Alright, fair enough, I apologize again though.

I'd really appreciate if you would stop telling me to "move on" and "forget about it", obviously you are pissed and I don't want to be on bad ground at all.

Yes, I am pissed, but not at you. I really don't feel like explaining this again for everyone to have to read, so I will just PM you in a minute.