• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LET'S DO SOME TRADING

27 posts in this topic

hey, that was just an opening shot. for all i knew those were your 25th (and most beat up) copies of each of those books. plus, you kept on saying how you really needed money bad..... tongue.gif

hey, that was just an opening shot. for all i knew those were your 25th (and most beat up) copies of each of those books. plus, you kept on saying how you really needed money bad..... tongue.gif

There were full-size scans of every book. confused-smiley-013.gif

If I was rolling in cash....would you have offered more? confused.gif

There's really no need to continue this discussion...is there?

I have an extra copy of Jungle Comics 148 frustrated.gif that I will trade for any book on my want list.

Is that 148 not good enough to keep (seeing as it is still on your want list)?

That's why I have two frustrated.gif. I didn't take it OFF my list until just now. foreheadslap.gif

I have an extra copy of Jungle Comics 148 frustrated.gif that I will trade for any book on my want list.

Is that 148 not good enough to keep (seeing as it is still on your want list)?

That's why I have two frustrated.gif. I didn't take it OFF my list until just now. foreheadslap.gif

flowerred.gif