• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN Marvel Zombies- sink your teeth into them

21 posts in this topic

Hey JC Your attitude is great. Just think about this though If it werent for the people who buy, sell, and collect modern books there wouldn't be a place for the gold and silver junkies. I collect gold, silver, and bronze, as well as modern. Everytime I sell a hot book or an RRP or an incentive book, I think now I can buy a nice silver age book. Ponder that for a while.

I didn't think there would be much of a market here.

Yep, the people on here are usually the ones SELLING to the Modern Specu-Suckers, and not the other way around.

I prefer to think of them as High Grade Modern connossieurs. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just think about this though If it werent for the people who buy, sell, and collect modern books there wouldn't be a place for the gold and silver junkies. Everytime I sell a hot book or an RRP or an incentive book, I think now I can buy a nice silver age book. Ponder that for a while.

What are you talking about now? That without all the ill-gotten specu-sucker booty, the back issue market would crumble?

I collect back issues too, and don't have to scam Modern suckers and Wizard addicts to do it. It's called WORK - you should try it sometime.

I just like reading moderns, it's not worth the time to flip them.

Read 'em, flip 'em, burn 'em, I don't really care.

I just don't like people insinuating that this stupidity serves some "Higher Purpose" like supporting the GA, SA and BA back issue markets.

I just don't like people insinuating that this stupidity serves some "Higher Purpose" like supporting the GA, SA and BA back issue markets.

Kinda agree with you there

Kinda agree with you there

Ya kinda have to since it's the truth... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

Ditto, besides the pricing will go down as soon as the TPB is released anyway.

I've long since stopped caring whether the Specu-Sucker loses his shirt or not, as I've found most of these people to be more-than deserving of their fate.

Then again, hastening their demise is certainly nothing to be proud of.

Ditto, besides the pricing will go down as soon as the TPB is released anyway.

I've long since stopped caring whether the Specu-Sucker loses his shirt or not, as I've found most of these people to be more-than deserving of their fate.

Then again, hastening their demise is certainly nothing to be proud of.

Just a quick question for you JC. Do you read your Silver and Bronze books or are they all CGC?

Just a quick question for you JC. Do you read your Silver and Bronze books or are they all CGC?

2-3 boxes of CGC books and more raw comics than I can count. And yes, I read all of the new raw books that come in. thumbsup2.gif

In fact, I read that Sub-Mariner 47 (recently bought from Nikos) just last night, and I thought it sucked that after Tiger Shark wasted Subby's dad, Namor just wimped out and flew off like a cry-baby. Quite the "Avenging Son" we've got there. yeahok.gif

Not to mention Warlock's hair was colored black in an advertisement for Marvel Premiere 1. foreheadslap.gif

2-3 boxes of CGC books and more raw comics than I can count. And yes, I read all of the new raw books that come in. thumbsup2.gif

In fact, I read that Sub-Mariner 47 (recently bought from Nikos) just last night, and I thought it sucked that after Tiger Shark wasted Subby's dad, Namor just wimped out and flew off like a cry-baby. Quite the "Avenging Son" we've got there. yeahok.gif

Not to mention Warlock's hair was colored black in an advertisement for Marvel Premiere 1. foreheadslap.gif

Just wondering since I am a reader myself. I love my cgc books but I wish I could read some of them.

Just wondering since I am a reader myself. I love my cgc books but I wish I could read some of them.

Buy readers! makepoint.gif