• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB 1 COMIC BOOK -make it 7

18 posts in this topic

Does this actually work? WTB

Brave and the Bold 15 6.0 or better(preferred but I'd probably have to make payments on higher end books). ON ITS WAY. yay.gif

I'm sure everyone has one of these under their pillows so don't PM me all at once.

Since there's been a lot of hits but no bites how about...

Black Knight(Atlas)

1-5 5.0 and up

Thanks-John

That's a killer book, John. Good luck!

Shep

Does this actually work? WTB

Brave and the Bold 15 6.0 or better(preferred but I'd probably have to make payments on higher end books).

I'm sure everyone has one of these under their pillows so don't PM me all at once.

Thanks-John

That one is pushing VF pretty hard and WHITE pages !Can't be too many copies better than that puppy.Those Viking Prince by KUBERT are some of my favorite stories.I used to have an autographed copy of # 23.I think my favorite cover of the bunch is # 24 with the octopus. www.PGCMINT.COM has a nice mid grade copy that I've been secretly coveting for a while now.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

That one is pushing VF pretty hard and WHITE pages !Can't be too many copies better than that puppy.Those Viking Prince by KUBERT are some of my favorite stories.I used to have an autographed copy of # 23.I think my favorite cover of the bunch is # 24 with the octopus. www.PGCMINT.COM has a nice mid grade copy that I've been secretly coveting for a while now.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

I'm more into them for the shining knight, but recently read some Viking Prince stories in SSWS and they were great. Thanks again for the heads up.

make an offer to metropolis, i hear they are super at giving big discounts, especially if you email them with OFFER in the subject.

So you must've set your 5.0 minimum grades on those Atlas Black Knights to taunt me. Our 2, 3, and 4 are VG or VG+. Or, our #5 is a VF file copy, wait for it, but with binder holes...

AGHH.

Honest, I didn't, though I did look at your site. But when I collected that era more often. 6.0's were routinely my low grade. Of course, I don't really know how rare they are(2 #1's VG on eBay right now) in grade.