• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bought my first Modern Comic today

36 posts in this topic

Well, the pages arrived today, somehow slipping past customs stooges.gif

Here are a couple of quick pics. I can't believe Dean was concerned I would not like th epages since I bought them unseen. I thumbed through the comic and the pages look way better in B/W. The entire issue will be scanned and on my site within the next couple of weeks.

wqpru8.jpg

wqps1v.jpg

wqpsb7.jpg

takeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.giftakeit.gif

Sweet!!!!

MSN, did you see any of his Books of Magick: Life During Wartime Pages? It is very easy to believe that his work would look great in Black and White. Guess, I have to hold out and wait until you decide to sell one of these then. poke2.gif

His BOM pages go pretty cheap(alot cheaper than I'd sell them for) on eBay. Probably becuase the series was so short/not well recieved.

THIS PAGE is under $20 and even has naked chicks on it 893scratchchin-thumb.gif .

I just posted a BOM page in the "this week" thread that I got from eBay. I'll take 24+ pages of Ormston art for less than one (insert name of hot artist here) page anyday.