• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POST YOUR WANT LISTS

105 posts in this topic

9.0 or better, raw

Dazzler - 24, 27

Defenders - 63

Giant Size Fantastic Four - 4

Iron Fist - 11

Iron Man Annual - 4

Marvel Adventures - 3, 5, 8, 15

Marvel & DC Presents X-Men/Teen Titans - one shot

Marvel Team-Up - 23, 38, 90, 124

Marvel Treasury Edition - 26, 27

Spider-Woman - 39

Spidey Super Stories - 15

What If? (Vol.1) - 29, 31

X-Men Companion - 2

See sig. I'd really rather buy this stuff from forum members. thumbsup2.gif

You may want to wait until your 'shipment' arrives before buying anything. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm giddy like a little girl for my "shipment". Mrs. Donut is wondering where I'm going to put it.

See sig. I'd really rather buy this stuff from forum members. thumbsup2.gif

You may want to wait until your 'shipment' arrives before buying anything. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm giddy like a little girl for my "shipment". Mrs. Donut is wondering where I'm going to put it.

Oo-er.

In 8.0 or better with nice centering....

Albedo 2

All Star Western 10, 11

Batman 235, 245

Creepy 32

Detective 404, 407, 408, 413

Superman 233

Tomahawk 116, 123

9.6 White copies of ASM #176, 177, 178, and 180

9.4 copies of ASM #14, 17, 23, 26, 27, 39 and 40

any pedigrees of any Goblin cover issues (grade is of little matter)

ASM #1 and AF #15, looking for slight restoration copies, graded 8.0 or up

any OA Spider-man stuff, featuring the Green Goblin

Any idea who my favourite villian in the Universe is? smile.gif

Jim

Dear Annfield, and ASM Modern Readers:

When did I miss out on the second and third print of ASM 530?? confused.gif

Thanks for pointing that out! It was supposed to be 3rd print for ASM 529. It's not out yet, comes out in a few weeks. The 2nd print just came out. The cover is the same. I picked it up because it will be rare as most people will miss it as the cover is the same.

hm

Think I should pick up on the 2nd & third?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(no...they won't be worth anything...sorry) gossip.gif

Actually that is where you are wrong. In the long term you are probably right but short-mid term it will probably move for 20 bucks.

Superman/Batman #1 had a second print. The second print had the same cover so most people didn't bother. When the third print came out with a new cover everyone wanted the second print to complete the set. I can't find a copy to save my life of the 2nd print of issue #1 and i need it to complete my set. When i see them on eBay they sell for between $20-60.

Since there will be a third print of ASM 529 with a new cover i can see a similar situation develop. However i didn't pick it up to flip but only because im a completist on ASM.

Just giving advice...

I am sure people thought the same thing when Superman revealed his ID to Lois. While I don't disagree there is a chance, I highly doubt a 2nd print of the first new costume will be worth more than cover soon. 3rd print, maybe...but for every solid Sups/Bats there are 20 that die confused-smiley-013.gif

Just giving advice...

I am sure people thought the same thing when Superman revealed his ID to Lois. While I don't disagree there is a chance, I highly doubt a 2nd print of the first new costume will be worth more than cover soon. 3rd print, maybe...but for every solid Sups/Bats there are 20 that die confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah i know. It's not really about the money though, just us crazy completists. Look at Earl. He's been looking for a third print of an issue of Action for years but he can't find it.