• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Spinner Racks

15 posts in this topic

Hey, I know there are some fans of the spinner racks here. Check out pg 480 of the April 2006 Diamond Previews, as they have the 32 and 64 pocket racks now available to collectors.

thumbsup2.gif

i guess the $50 I charged for my somewhat used ones wasn't so bad, although burntboy did have to wait like 8 months for me to dig it out of storage and woogie had to drive like an hour (which, in his SUV, probably consumed $90 of gas nowadays)

32 POCKET COMIC BOOK spinner RACKS (C:1-1-2)

Not just for comic shops anymore, now any collector can add a classic comic book spinner rack to their home or office! Available in 32- and 64-pocket designs, these durable and handsome spinner racks can accomodate both comics/trade paperbacks and digests/manga. These racks feautre a unique open-side design, for easy removal and loading.

Product Code: APR064173 (Collectibles & Novelties) $193.75

64 POCKET COMIC BOOK GRAPHIC NOVEL spinner RACKS

Not just for comic shops anymore, now any collector can add a classic comic book spinner rack to their home or office! Available in 32- and 64-pocket designs, these durable and handsome spinner racks can accomodate both comics/trade paperbacks and digests/manga. These racks feautre a unique open-side design, for easy removal and loading.

Product Code: APR064174 (Collectibles & Novelties) $281.25

Does anyone know whether these would hold CGC slabbed books?

I sent some email to DCBS and asked, but received no reply.

gozer

I doubt it. To turn the question around, if the slots were big enough for slabbed books i wouldn't want to stick raw/boarded comics in them - too roomy.