• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scoop Article on PCS

24 posts in this topic

I asked the question about Cantie Brevard when the announcement was first posted and received no response...I'll probably PM Steve about it. My guess is that Brevard will be doing a ton of work, so it would be good to know his/her experience, not to mention gender so I can get my pronouns right. I imagine it's someone who has worked closely with Friesen for a while? I imagine that's the only way to become good at this is to practice with someone with a great eye?

Dan

I remember seeing your question Dan, and that no one responded. Does anyone even know the person? Let us know what Steve says. And definitely find out whether the person is male or female!

Dan, did you [or anyone] ever obtain a response? Who is Cantie Brevard?

Dan, did you [or anyone] ever obtain a response? Who is Cantie Brevard?

Cantie Brevard's Vintage Video, 31 S. 12th Ave., Mount Vernon, NY 10550; (914) 667-4655. Specializes in serials; tapes available in VHS and Beta.

confused-smiley-013.gif